When it comes to makeup, first of all, different types of questions start coming in the mind of girls regarding makeup products. Especially this happens with those women who are interested in makeup but do not know much about it. This doubt is especially about the make-up accessories list. To clear this doubt, in this article of Stylecrase, we will explain in detail the list of makeup accessories.
What are makeup accessories – What is Makeup Kit
Makeup is done to hide the flaws of the face and to make it more beautiful. The products used for this are called makeup cosmetics. They are prepared from a mixture of chemical compounds. At the same time, some makeup items are made from natural sources. The information about which items are necessary to do makeup is being given in the next article.
Makeup Accessories for Beginners
Beginners do not have complete knowledge about makeup. This is the reason that here is a list of makeup accessories for beginners so that they do not repeat any mistake regarding makeup accessories while doing makeup next time.
- BB or CC cream
- Face powder
- Creamy and glossy lipstick
- Lip balm
- Nail paint
Makeup Items Names
Check Out Some All New Lipstick Shades for Girls
Makeup is an art, which can enhance the look of the face. At the same time, if it is not done properly then it can also ruin the whole look. Let us know about the cosmetic accessories list in a sequential manner below.
- Cleansing Milk – It is used to clean the face. Also, it moisturizes the skin.
- Primer – Primer acts as a bridge between the skin and the makeup. It helps in concealing open pores while making the makeup last longer.
- Concealer – Concealer is used to hide dark circles or blemishes under the eyes.
- Foundation – Foundation is used to make the face shiny as well as hide acne and pigmentation. Foundation works to revive the dull skin.
- Compact Powder – Compact powder is used to set the makeup.
- Blush – Blush is used to enhance the beauty of cheekbones.
- Highlighter– It is used to highlight certain parts of the face. It can be applied on the upper part of the nose, cheekbones, above the lips and below the eyebrows.
- Contour Palette – This is used to highlight features.
- Eyebrow Pencil– It is used to make the eyebrows look dense and beautiful along with giving them a good shape.
- Kajal– Applying Kajal in the right way can give an attractive look to the eyes.
- Eyeliner– Apart from kajal, you can also use eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger.
- Eye Shadow Palette– If you are fond of eye makeup, then definitely keep eye shadow palette in the makeup kit.
- Mascara– Use of mascara helps to make the eyelashes look thicker and give a dramatic look to the eyes.
- Lip Liner– If lipstick is not able to be applied properly, then with the help of lip liner it can be applied in shape.
- Lipstick– Lipstick is one of the favorite beauty products of women.
- Makeup Brush Set– If you have knowledge about makeup and know how to do professional makeup, then take a set of professional makeup brushes. A basic 5-6 brush set is enough for light makeup.
- Nail Paint– Must keep nail paint of some selected and favorite colors in the makeup kit.
- Nailpaint remover– Include nailpaint remover in the list of makeup items.
- Setting Spray– After the makeup is complete, setting spray is used to make it last longer and prevent it from breaking.
How to apply makeup step by step- What is the correct order to apply makeup?
Makeup accessories can be used properly only when it is used step by step in the right way. Below is the step by step method of applying makeup.
- Cleansing- First of all clean the face with face wash or cleansing milk.
- Moisturizing- After this, use a moisturizer on the skin, it helps in maintaining the moisture in the skin as well as making a good makeup base.
- Primer- It is necessary to use it on the skin before makeup. This will make the makeup last longer. Along with this, it will also help in filling the open pores.
- Concealer- With its help, dark circles under the eyes or acne scars can be hidden. It should be applied under the eyes in the shape of a triangle, then mixed with a brush or a blender.
- Foundation- Foundation is essential in the list of cosmetic items. Before using it, keep in mind that it should be in accordance with the skin tone. Apart from this, it is important to take care of some things while applying foundation, such as applying small dots instead of applying it on the face and mixing it with a blending sponge instead of hands.
- Highlighter- Highlighter is one of the must-have products in the makeup list. It helps in giving a perfect shape to the skin. It can be used on the high points of the face such as the top of the nose, chin and cheekbones.
- Contour- If you are troubled by the fatty look ie round face, then contouring is a very useful thing. It helps in making the face look slim. The color of the contour is slightly darker than the foundation.
- Blush- The use of blush adds beauty to the look of the face. Blush is used on the raised part of the cheek. Always choose your blush according to your skin tone.
- Eye Makeup- Now it is the turn of the eyes. For this, you can use a little shimmery shadow. After this, you can apply eyeliner and kajal.
- Lipstick- Lipstick is also necessary for the list of cosmetic items. The lipstick comes in many different types like nude lipstick shades, liquid lipstick, Matte Lipstick, etc and it is the last step of the makeup step, which completes the look. Every woman’s makeup kit consists of a matte finish to dark shades of lipstick. In this case, you can apply shade lipstick as per your choice.
List of makeup accessories knows how to buy makeup accessories according to skin tone.
How to buy makeup according to skin tone?
Every girl’s skin tone is different, due to which everyone’s need for makeup accessories is also different. Very few girls are aware of their skin tone but the truth is that using makeup accessories according to skin tone can give a great look. Below we are telling how to choose makeup products according to skin tone.
First of all, it is important for every girl to know that the layer below the skin is called skin undertone, which is of three types, cool, warm, and neutral.
Most of the makeup products available in the market have W for warm skin tone, C for cool and N for neutral. This can help in choosing makeup accessories that suit your skin tone.
Many times it happens that there is no mark on some products, so in this case, you can choose on the basis of their color, such as light pink color and light yellow color for warm tones, and not for neutral tones. So there should not be too much pink nor too much yellow.
Now know the information related to the list of makeup items for skin type.
Makeup Accessories for Skin Types
The market is flooded with makeup products, but all the products are for every girl. It also depends on the skin type of each girl. Therefore, below are some such tips, which are important to keep in mind while buying makeup.
Women with oily skin should take special care of the following things while taking makeup items, which are as follows:
- Choose an oil free item from the list of cosmetic items.
- Give preference to matte compacts in the list of cosmetic accessories.
- You can buy matte finish powder instead of foundation.
- Opt for a powder based highlighter.
- Make sure to include blotting paper in your list of cosmetic items. It can help in removing excess oil from the skin.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while buying makeup accessories for women with dry skin:
- Keep mild face wash in the list of makeup accessories.
- Choose the moisturizer well.
- The creamy or liquid-based foundation would be good for those with dry skin.
- Give preference to liquid eyeliner in the list of makeup accessories.
- Choose water-based or oil-based makeup products.
- Choose glossy or moisturizing lipstick.
- Opt for a cream-based highlighter.
Women with combination skin face many problems while choosing a makeup accessories list, so it is necessary to keep these things in mind.
- Women with combination skin must use blotting paper in the makeup accessories list. This will be helpful in removing oil from the oily area.
- Choose foundations that are specifically meant for combination skin, as they require different coverage in different areas.
- Be sure to include a highlighter with combination skin in makeup accessories.
Tips for Buying Makeup Accessories
Before buying the products included in the list of makeup accessories, it is necessary to pay attention to some special things, which we are telling below.
- Always buy makeup from good brands.
- Fake makeup products are being found in the market. So, always buy makeup accessories from brand stores or official websites.
- Do check the expiry date before buying makeup items.
- Choose products that suit your skin tone.
- If you are using any new makeup items, then use testers first.
- Before taking any cosmetic item, be sure to check the ingredients used in it.
- Before choosing any new makeup product, buy it only after doing good research about it.
- Pay attention to the packaging as well. Choose products that are easy to carry and use.
- You can choose herbal or Ayurvedic products. These are chemical-free, due to which their damage to the skin can be reduced.